Some surprising things on the list:
– “Murphy” seems to be the former RLR Gates/Garofall team?
– Never heard about a German team “Downforce1” with an
Aston – who’s behind that entry?
– Why no LMP-C car on the list? The ELMS announcement said
there would be between 6 and 8 LMPC cars – probably some
teams have been given more time for their entries?
– No other driver but Nicolet himself confirmed for OAK –
where are Premat and Pla going this year?
Alexandre Premat is driving V8 Supercars in Australia for GRM.
– Downforce1 is a German squad. On March 15 all the details will be known. All we know now is that they use equipment owned by Norbert Walchhofer.
– LMPC test days at HTTT were cancelled due to snow. Deals depend on drivers testing and then saying yes. Test is now rescheduled for next week – expect full season entries to be announced after that.
– Pla is confirmed for OAK at Le Mans. I guess he will be in one of the cars – could be WEC though.